Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging (NEI3A). NEI3A also operates the national resource center for the Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) Program (www.smpresource.org) and has done so since 2003.
- Ginny Paulson, SHIP TA Center Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, 319-358-9402
- Shawn Wagner, SHIP TA Center Assistant Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Dennis Smithe, SHIP TA Center Program Development Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, 319-287-1183
- Sue Choplin, SHIP TA Center Training Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, 319-287-1164
- Angela Burk, SHIP TA Center Communications and Technology Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, 319-874-6878
- Sarah Fleming, SHIP TA Center Training and Technical Assistance Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Medicare Rights Center is NEI3A's primary partner in the provision of direct services to SHIPs. The Medicare Rights Center has been helping people with Medicare understand their rights and benefits, navigate the Medicare system, and secure the quality health care they deserve since 1989 (www.medicarerights.org). Also serving the SHIP TA Center are Informatics (website production), CSG Actuarial (Medigap Plan Finder Tool), and consultants Mike Klug (Medicare expert), Steve McCurley (volunteer program management expert), Bonnie Burns (long-term care insurance expert), and Jennifer Trussell (Medicare fraud expert). To learn more about our staff and partners, click here.
U.S. Administration for Community Living (ACL