Safe, socially Distanced, and individualized
State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIPs) continue to serve
Local Medicare Help During COVID-19
A local SHIP counselor can help you:
- enroll in Medicare during COVID-19 (fact sheet)
- understand COVID-19 related Medicare coverage issues (fact sheet)
- make your Medicare choices during Medicare's Open Enrollment Period
(October 15 to December 7)
- understand how to use Medicare's website to compare your options
- enroll in a new Medicare plan, if you choose to make a change
- avoid high-pressure sales tactics.
Click the orange button to find the SHIP in your area.